If you follow me on Instagram, you know my new toxic trait is ordering copious amounts of monogrammed and personalized outfits for Benny on Etsy. I truly can’t stop myself! For the sake of this post, I’m narrowing it down to just 5 Etsy outfit finds for baby boy.
- Personalized Onesies: These onesies from SodaCitySewing have quickly become a favorite. Currently on sale for $16, including personalization, we ordered a bunch for Benny. Our favorites are the navy blue with a whale and the white with a crab. They ship fast and wash well.
- Seersucker Shorts: We also ordered these shorts in bulk from StitchCityNOLA. The quality is great, and at $15- it was a complete no-brainer to order them in a few different colors.
- Short sleeved Polo shirt with monogram: A little bit pricer at $25, these shirts from MommaGramCo are handmade from this seller. She included a super sweet personalized note with our package, and I will definitely be ordering from her again.
- Diaper cover with monogram: How cute are these? I’m envisioning hot summer days with Benny wearing a diaper cover and a plain white onesie. They did take a few weeks to ship, so don’t order if you need them in a hurry.
- Gingham long-alls with monogram: You had me at gingham! Benny wore this to an Easter Bunny Breakfast with a white onesie underneath. It will transition well to the summer.