If I’m being completely honest, the Easter Bunny freaks me out. That being said, I absolutely love celebrating Easter. Putting together Benny’s first basket is something I have been looking forward to for awhile. I started by ordering a monogrammed basket from a local store and plan to fill it with fake grass filler. In addition to the items I have listed below, I fully intend on adding tons of candy for me and Ben to enjoy. What’s Easter without some sugar for the grown-ups, right?
- Name puzzle– This one from Etsy ships fast and comes in a variety of different color schemes.
- Tummy time mat– I love that you can fill this mat with water.
- Soft crinkle books– Now that Benny is starting to awaken to the world, he is loving his crinkle books.
- Babiators – These are a perfect addition to the Easter basket.
- Bathing Suit– Summer will be here before we know it. This is similar to a bathing suit I have for Benny.
- Teething Toys– I love these ones by Mushie. They’re nontoxic and dishwasher safe.