Spring weather will be here in the coming weeks! As I looked in my closet, I realized I needed to invest in some flowy and flattering dresses for spring. The last thing I will do is complain about my body as she pulled through for me in 2022. That being said, I currently feel most comfortable in more loose-fitting clothing and anticipate dressing in all the flowy dresses this spring. Here are my current favorites…
Top 5 Flowy and Flattering Dresses for Spring
- Frances Hart Smocked Cotton Dress: I was thrilled when Frances Hart reached out wanting to send me a dress from their spring collection. Their dresses are forgiving and designed to accommodate a midsection that is ever-changing. As soon as we had a 60 degree day, I threw it on (pictured above). I wore this dress with white sneakers as we went for a stroll around town followed by lunch. This may sound pathetic to admit, but I truly felt pretty for the first time in months when I wore this dress. It was easy to take down when I needed to feed Benny. The dress is 110% worth the price tag. The fit is super flattering, and it’s a dress you’ll want to wear all the time.
- Midi T-Shirt Dress: This is a dress that you could throw on with sneakers without giving it much thought. In a sense, this is my alternate to wearing leggings once Benny and I are out and about come springtime. I love that this one comes in a variety of different colors.
- Cotton Mini Shirtdress: At under $50, this dress was a no-brainer.
- Sophie Midi Dress Carolina Blue: I wore this dress to my baby shower in November. I knew it was a spring dress, but I loved it so much that I just had to wear it. I can’t wait to wear it this spring paired with flats, sneakers, or fun sandals on warm days.
- Squareneck Cozy Gauze Dress: Initially, I bought myself the cozy gauze top. I didn’t love the way it fit me as it felt very short in my midsection. When I went to return it, I was struck by the new square neck dress in the same cozy gauze material. I’m looking forward to wearing it on a warmer day.